Halo Infinite update (Mid-Season Update) is now available to download on PC and Xbox. According to the official Halo Infinite patch notes, the latest update added several bug fixes and a few small additions to Halo Infinite
Today’s Halo Infinite download size is around 1.3GB on (all platforms). Previously, a minor hotfix was released with quality of life improvements.
Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Halo Infinite February 25 update?
- First-person animations, including reloading and clambering, now appear smoother at all framerates.
- The following sound effects are louder in the audio mix for both multiplayer and campaign:
- Enemies throwing grenades
- The Needler’s supercombine
- Player Ravager completing its charge
- Multiple improvements to Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles including increased reliability of reconnecting to Halo Infinite’s multiplayer and customization services. Players who have purchased Halo Infinite’s campaign digitally should also see less prompts to purchase Campaign after using Quick Resume.
- Players who did not receive an Achievement after completing its requirements should see it unlock after updating and launching Halo Infinite.
- Improvements to Dolby Vision High Dynamic Range (HDR) output on Xbox Series X|S consoles.
- Color accuracy improvements when playing on a PC with an AMD GPU and FreeSync capable monitor(s). If you want to play with HDR enabled, ensure it is enabled HDR in Windows and the AMD Radeon Software/Settings.
- Stability improvements for Xbox One consoles.
- Launching Halo Infinite with an out-of-date PC graphics driver will now direct players to download Halo Support’s recommended drivers.
- PCs with Intel Integrated Graphics hardware may experience less graphical corruptions.
- Improved cheat detection and other anti-cheat improvements.
- Sound effects for receiving damage as well as enemy footsteps and gunfire are now louder in multiplayer’s audio mix.
- The Combat Sensor’s range has increased from 18 meters to 24 meters in Big Team Battle (BTB).
- Added new telemetry to help our developers gather more information on shot registration issues.
- After receiving a matchmaking ban, players can select the Play button in any matchmaking playlist to see when their ban will end. This expiration time will be in the MM/DD/YY format and PT time.
- The Optimal Polish Initiated armor coating is now available for all players who have submitted a valid code on Halo Waypoint.
- Players standing on destroyed vehicles will no longer experience stuttering or desyncs.
- Matchmaking playlists now reflect accurate Estimated Wait times.
- The Post-Game Carnage Report (PGCR) will now reflect the correct winning team after online matches.
- Improvements to Campaign’s save system to prevent data loss.
- Interactive items, such as uncollected audio logs and ammo crates, now have their intended sound and visual effects after completing the Campaign’s final mission.
- The description of Forerunner Artifacts now appears correctly when playing in a language other than English.
#HALO #Infinite #Update #Patch #Notes #Official