A new Hades update 1.04 released on PC, PS4, and PS5. According to the official Hades patch notes, the latest update added improved compatibility with Steam Deck and a few additional fixes. Apart from this, Hades patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues since the last major patch. Today’s Hades patch 1.04 will address a few of these errors.
What is new and fixed in Hades February 16 Update?
- Various fixes and improvements ensuring the game is Deck Verified.
- Added controller button images for Steam Deck.
- Improved controller button image detection across all common types.
- Fixed controller button images not appearing as expected with the DualSense controller.
- Fixed ultrawide sidebar art positioning at 3840×1600 resolution.
- Fixed a rare issue with the Steam Overlay and Vulkan rendering.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Hades update 1.04 on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Hades #Update #Patch #Notes #Official