Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.50 (1.050.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5 PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Gundam Battle Operation 2 1.50 patch notes, the latest update added a new map (Underground Base) to the game. Apart from this, MS GBO 2 version 1.50 also includes various changes, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added adjustment of “ZZ Gundam”, New feature “Enhance boost” in Hanger, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game. Today’s MS GBO2 update 1.50 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
GBO2 Update 1.50 Patch Notes – January 27, 2022
- ◎MAP『Underground Base』has been added.
- ■Spectate Mode
- ◎「Simple Battle」 can now be selectable by the Spectate Mode.
- ⇒ When creating a [Simple Battle] game-room, spectate mode can be chosen as [ON] during the setting screen.
- ◎Regarding the Spectate Mode [Player Camera], new icons that can indicate if the players inflicted damage, or received through [HIT] are added in order to make it easier for spectators to understand what is happening during the match.
- ■Notice About Unit Adjustments
- ◎Various Parameter Adjustments have been done. ※For more details, click here.
- ◎Reports of the Various Parameter Adjustments, which are made on 30th of December is added. ※For Details, click here.
- ◎Regarding the parameter adjustment that’s been made on 30th of December, “Schuzrum Dias [NZ]”s Sub-Weapon “Double Binder Beam Cannon” as turned out be the mutual weapon of “Dijeh (CA)”, which led to adjustment of “Dijeh (CA)” without any intention.
Furthermore, just because “Dijeh (CA)” pre and post adjustment stats are changed quite less, it is not included in this parameter list.
For Details, please click here .
- We would like to apologize to all pilots, regarding this matter.
- ◎Added a feature to go to PlayStation™Store directly when OPTIONS button is pressed during the daily first login monitor.
- ⇒ Feature above only appears when it’s necessary to go to PlayStation™Store
- ■Application Data Update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup has been updated
- ※For details regarding the updated lineup, click here .
- ■Limited Supply Drop!! Start Notice
- ※For more details regarding the limited supply drop, click here .
- ■February 2022 Premium Login Bonus
- ※Regarding the February 2022 Login Bonus, click here .
- ■New Materials for exchange have been added to Recycle Counter
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★ Capule LV1～2 is added!
- ・★★★ Striker Custom LV3 is added!
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at Recycle Counter for 2 days, from [PST] 1/26/2022 [CET] 1/27/2022 ～ [PST] 1/27/2021 [CET] 1/28/2022.
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter
⇒ Information about newly added materials
- ・★★★ Gelgoog Cannon (JN) LV4 is added!
- ・★★★ Full Armor Gundam LV4 is added!
- ・★★★ Zero Shiki LV1～2 is added!
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop Lineup
※For Details, click here .
- ■Ranked Match/Quick Match Game Modes have been updated
※There may be differences about the game mode with the information above, which is introduced during the previous update regarding [Possible Game Modes]
- ■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule Specific Rules [PST] 1/27/2022 11:00 ～ [PST] 1/28/2022 10:59 / [CET] 1/27/2022 20:00 ～ [CET] 1/28/2022 19:59 “Mix-up”, “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target”
“Brawl Match” will be held every two hours.
[PST] 1/28/2022 11:00 ～ [PST] 1/29/2022 10:59 / [CET] 1/28/2022 20:00 ～ [CET] 1/29/2022 19:59 [PST] 1/29/2022 11:00 ～ [PST] 1/30/2022 10:59 / [CET] 1/29/2022 20:00 ～ [CET] 1/30/2022 19:59
- ■Next Clan Match Schedule
- Please refer, here for the next Clan Match schedule and reward collection period.
For an overview of the Clan Match, please refer here .
- ◎Game Rules
- ・Regarding “Mix-up”, situation that makes game unplayable by an error that happens during the dispatch, has been patched.
Together with the fix of the situation above, temporarily “Mix-up” is made selectable during custom match as well as quick match.
- ・Regarding 「Mix-up」, “FINISH” symbol that shows up rarely on the allied units has been fixed.
- ・Regarding 「Mix-up」, enemy unit amount showed an incorrect amount of players situation that occurred rarely has been fixed.
- ・Regarding 「Acguy」, pilots get into the leg part of the unit while the unit is squatting situation has been fixed.
- ・Regarding 「Dag Doll」, even though the effect time of ends, using unit skill 「Psycommu Amplifier」 while locking on a Sub-Weapon 「Funnels ×５ [Piercing] on a enemy unit caused the lock-on mark to stay on the screen, this situation has been fixed.
- ・Regarding 「Barzam Custom」, when using the high speed maneuver after a close combat fight within a space map, vernier effect of the leg part showing unnatural case has been fixed.
- ◎Spectate Mode
- ・While selecting between player camera ②～⑤, when the selected player is defeated the camera turns automatically to the player ① situation has changed into that the camera goes to the next player in line.
- ・Regarding 「Dag Doll」, when specific mark get placed on a part of Dag Doll it showed quite unnatural, this situation has been fixed.
- ・Regarding the dispatch preparation room, when badge challenge MS is selected but changed before the dispatch, the situation that the badge challenge mark still shows on the dispatch scene has been fixed.
- ・Regarding dispatch scene, badge challenge icon that shows unintended cause has been fixed.
- ■Regarding the problems identified
- ◎Base Camp
- ・”Photo Mode” that can be used by inputting the touchpad button in Base Camp has been shut down due to unintended behavior.
- ・We would like apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
- ・Regarding the PS5™ ver. of GBO2, found out a situation that during PS5™’s language settings, GBO2’s trophies are shown not as 「Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2」 but as 「Trophy Set」.
- ■Languages that have this situation
- ・Simplified Chinese
- ・Traditional Chinese
- ・Hangul [Korean Script]
- ・We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation.
Download free Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.50 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Gundam #Battle #Operation #Update #Patch #Notes #GBO2