Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy update 1.07 released on PC. According to the official Guardians of the Galaxy patch notes, the latest update added AMD FSR, loading improvements, fixes, and much more. Apart from this, GOTG update 1.07 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, the major game update was released which added various quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are experiencing some issues with the game.
Today’s Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy version 1.07 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy 1.07 patch notes – February 12, 2022
- Added AMD Fidelity FX Super Resolution (FSR)
- Updated level of detail to reduce pop in
- Loading improvements affecting load streaming and late arrival of
elements on some systems
- Fixed rare issue with geometry corruption on load
- Fix selection of monitor for exclusive full screen when monitor is
connected to a second adapter, or in the case of hybrid graphics in
- Addressed rare crashes relating to keyboard and mouse interactions
- Addressed rare crash when selecting characters in Galactic Compendium
- Addressed tutorial prompt icons being misplaced in some languages
- Fix issues relating to square aspect window play
- Addressed a hard lock in Guardians menu
- Fix placement in some dialogs
- Addressed poorly sized icons in Japanese
- Addressed placement of longer input icons in some languages
- Fix some cases where DLSS was causing fragmentation
- Benchmark correctly identifies Windows 11
Download free Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy patch 1.07 on PC.
#Guardians #Galaxy #Update #Patch #Notes