GTA Vice City Definitive Edition update 1.04 (1.004.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official GTA Vice City update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay fixes and changes. Additionally, GTA Vice City Definitive patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s GTA Vice City patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GTA Vice City Definitive 1.04 Patch Notes (Updating) – December 3, 2021
- Addressed several texture corruption issues that appeared on the Enforcer police van
- Addressed an issue where the barrel of the minigun did not spin when fired
- Addressed an issue where the main rotor speed of helicopters did not match the rear rotor speed
- Addressed an issue on the mini map where the swimming pool shaped like the Rockstar Games logo was incorrectly reflected on the mini map for Starfish Island
- Addressed a texture corruption issue on traffic lights and foliage when raining on the mainland
- Addressed an issue where the sign was not properly animating on Hyman Memorial Stadium
- Addressed a spelling error on the Mavis Bookstore window
- Addressed a spelling error when the player is busted during the Paramedic missions
- Addressed an issue where Tommy appears small while standing in front of buildings in Little Havana
- Addressed an issue where Lance would be duplicated after restarting the mission Copland
- Addressed an issue where the open graves behind Funeraria Romero were not visible
Download free GTA Vice City update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#GTA #Vice #City #Update #Patch #Notes #Definitive #Edition