Grid Legends update 2.00 patch notes details are now available for PS4, PC, Xbox and PS5 players. According to the official Grid Legends 2.00 patch notes, the latest update added new features, two new weather types (dust and fog) and much more. Apart from this, Grid Legends patch 2.00 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.07 was released that added gameplay adjustments, fixes, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Grid Legends version 2.00 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Grid Legends Patch 2.00 Notes – May 19, 2022
A new weekly and monthly events page has been added, complete with leaderboards. In addition, two new weather types have been added to Race Creator: Dust and Fog.
Dust and Fog
Whether you’ve arrived on track during the day to discover the circuit engulfed in a cloud of dust, or you’re preparing for a long night of racing in thick fog – these two new weather conditions are set to dramatically change the way you approach the 130+ routes in GRID Legends.
With fog, visibility becomes a massive issue. Will you take the risk of knowing where you’re braking zone is to gain some extra tenths, or play it safe by slowing down early so you can guarantee sticking to the racing line?
In dust conditions – available on Dubai, Sydney, Bathurst, and Crescent Valley – you’ll notice a build up of sand throughout the circuit that will change the handling of your car and reduce visibility. You’ll need to keep your whits about you to finish your event safely.
Each of these weather conditions can be toggled in the Race Creator and we’ll be adding them into other areas of the game with future updates.
- The Racing Line is now correctly shown when set to ‘On’ or ‘Corners Only’
- Add-Ons purchased through the PS Store now appear correctly
- Artifacting around the screen is no longer visible when in replays
- Distort sponsor objectives now progress correctly
- GRID Legends no longer required a restart in order to complete installation
- UI from the Main Menu no longer shows in game after a host migration
- Players no longer appear with a generic profile picture after a user leaves the Lobby
- Players can now receive invites when the Lobby tab is open
- Returning to the main menu from the session list no longer causes ‘Select Vehicle’ to be stuck
- The correct message now displays when trying to join an online game for those without PS Plus or Xbox Gold subscriptions
- Joining an ‘in-progress’ Drift session now functions correctly
- When joining a rolling start session, AI drivers no longer set impossibly fast/negative lap times
- Various other minor bug fixes have been made
Driven to Glory & Career
- The Oval Stock Event 2 has been changed to Oval Stocks Finale
- Progress on The Gauntlet is now visibly updating correctly in Career
- Flicking in the corner of the screen during ‘Into The Fray’ has been resolved
- Long loading times and low FPS after completing Induction and Into The Fray have been resolved
- Various reasons that would cause the game to crash have been resolved across all platforms
Art and Visual Effects
- Floodlights no longer flicker
- Brabham BT62 – Rendering issues on headlights when the front bumper is detached have been resolved
- Koenigsegg Jesko – Driver no longer grips the gearstick too hard when changing gears
- Renault Laguna – Headlights have been improved
- Shanghai – A white light no longer appears in the tunnel’s distance
- Debug text no longer displays in certain instances
- Voice over fixed have been made in Italian, Spanish, French and German
- Dynamic music is now available in Weekly and Monthly events
- There have been several other audio fixes made throughout the game
Download free Grid Legends update 2.00 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Grid #Legends #Update #Patch #Notes