A new Gran Turismo 7 update 1.11 (1.110) released on PS4 and PS5. According to the official GT7 1.11 patch notes, the latest GT7 April update increased the number of events, and re-establish the reward system with greater balance throughout the game. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.11 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added various new changes and features. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 update 1.10 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related: Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Time Details (April 7, 2022)
Gran Turismo 7 Patch 1.11 Notes (1.110.000) – April 7, 2022
- The latest update increased rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
- Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Online Races rewards increased.
- Added a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
- Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
- The latest update increased the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Addressed a bug wherein selecting a part in the ‘Tuning Shop’, cancelling the purchase and then opening the Car Settings thereafter would make the newly created Setting Sheet’s name blank, and the Setting Sheet would reset.
Addressed a bug wherein the App hangs during the loading screen at start-up, and rare cases wherein the App crashes when entering certain race events. Deleting and re-installing ‘Gran Turismo 7’ might fix those issues.
- Added various multiplayer fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free GT7 patch 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Gran #Turismo #Update #Patch #Notes