Gran Turismo 7 update 1.07 (1.070.000) released on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Gran Turismo 7 version 1.07 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.07 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a day 1 patch was released with various fixes and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released with quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.07 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Gran Turismo 7 Patch 1.07 Notes (1.070.000)
Addressed the following issues.
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
– In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
– In the ‘Lobby’, when the [Room Settings] > [BoP/Tuning Forbidden] is set to ‘On’, the [Assist Settings] return to the default values.
– When spectating in the ‘Lobby’ or ‘Meeting Place,’ if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the issue.
– Decals cannot be applied to the left front fender of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 livery. As a temporary workaround, changing the current car to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 and selecting ‘Save Style’ from [GT Auto] > [Car Customisation] will allow for the livery to be created normally;
– In some cases, all applied decals may be missing when you open Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List]. If this occurs, restarting ‘Gran Turismo 7’ without editing or saving the design may solve it.
Download free Gran Turismo 7 update 1.07 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Gran #Turismo #Update #v1070 #Patch #Notes