Godfall patch 1.05 (3.003.054) is now available to download on PS4. According to the official Godfall update 1.05 patch notes, the latest update focused on stability and bug fixes. Apart from this, Godfall version 1.05 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new classic mode, more difficulty options, unique rewards.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Godfall version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Godfall 1.05 Patch Notes (3.3.35) – October 7, 2021
- Fixed a bug where players could receive an incorrect/negative amount of Ascension Points.
- Fixed a bug where secondary ailment traits would no longer grant bonus damage after being upgraded.
- Addressed a bug where rapidly killing a group of enemies could cause a delay in spawning loot.
- Fixed a bug in the Tower of Trials where rapidly killing a group of enemies and interacting with a Chest or Spring would cause a delay spawning loot or displaying Boon/Bane choices.
- Fixed a bug where players could be kicked back to the Sanctum from AToT when opening up their menu after picking up many pieces of loot quickly.
- Addressed a bug where players could choose the same Curse more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Fixed a bug where players could choose a Curse from the same category more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Fixed a bug where light beacons in Lightbringer would not point towards Light Caches if activated during earlier phases.
Download free Godfall update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#Godfall #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #PS5