Santa Monica Studio has released a new God of War Ragnarok update 2.04 on PS4 and PS5. According to the God of War Ragnarok 2.04 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and bugs. Apart from this, God of War Ragnarok patch 2.04 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, GoW Ragnarok update 2.02 added Polish language support to the game. Recently, a God of War Ragnarok update 2.03 was also released with minor tweaks. Unfortunetly, since the GOW Raganrok day one patch, players are facing error codes and stuttering issues with the game. God of War Ragnarok version 2.04 will fix a few issues in the game.
Read more details here.
What to do if God of War Ragnarok is stuck / can’t progress?
- Restart Checkpoint.
- Reload the closest Manual or Auto Save.
- Quit game and reload the closest Manual or Auto Save.
- Close the application then reopen the application.
God of War Ragnarok 2.04 Patch Notes – November 23, 2022
- Addressed various quests and progression issues.
- Fixed various game crashing bugs.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
Note: The full changelog details will be released soon. We’ll update the article accordingly.
Download the free God of War Ragnarok update 2.04 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#God #War #Ragnarok #Update #Patch #Notes