Ghost of Tsushima update 2.11 (2.011.000) will soon roll out on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Ghost of Tsushima 2.11 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.11 (2.011) also includes various performance fixes and improvements.
Previously, an update restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still facing a number of issues. Ghost of Tsushima version 2.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ghost of Tsushima 2.11 Patch Notes (2.011)
This adds UI to track Common Courtesy trophy progress
fixes Remote Play touchpad gestures
boosts Trials of Iyo rewards
Restores NG+ cosmetics missing in Legends for some users
Other bug fixes and adjustments.
- Improves the load time for viewing cosmetics in menus on PS5
- Restores color button prompts
- Added various Legends adjustments.
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Added network connection fixes.
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to join matches.
- Performance and general stability improvements.
- Added UI fixes and improvements.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Made some gameplay optimizations.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.11 on Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.