Generation Zero update 1.28 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Generation Zero 1.28 patch notes, the latest update added a new feature (Base Assault), two new missions, Marshland revamp and more. Apart from this, Generation Zero version 1.28 also includes bug fixes and QoL improvements.
Previously, a major update was released that introduced the Soviets, a third faction hostile to both the Resistance (players) and the FNIX machines, opening the battlefield to new strategic possibilities as players can pit two enemy groups against one another.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Generation Zero patch 1.28 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Generation Zero Patch 1.28 Notes – April 7, 2022
New Side Missions
It’s finally time to find out where they came from! The Base Assault Update introduces two new side missions linked to the Matryoshka collectibles that we’ve introduced in the Landfall Update. But, there’s a twist; This time we’re seeing it from the eyes of the Resistance. Explore the Marshlands region to find out more!
Free Buildings Pack
This update is not all about Assault, even though that might be the fun part! To give your base some new flair we’re bringing you the free Soviet Buildings Pack. These can be used for any of your Forest region bases once they’ve been claimed by the Resistance.
- Soviet Pillbox: Sturdy shooting position manned by a hidden fighter using an AI-76 assault rifle that fires automatically at any hostile unit that comes within its field of view.
- Soviet Guardhouse: Tall shooting position made of concrete, steel, and sandbags.
- Soviet Reinforced Wall: A tall wall made of concrete and steel features a shooting hatch that can be opened manually.
- Soviet Reinforced Pylon: Tall pylon made of concrete and steel that is great for adding corners and end posts to high walls.
- Soviet Reinforced Gate: Tall gate made of concrete and steel that can be opened manually or automatically.
- Soviet Barrier: Low barricade made of steel and sandbags.
- Soviet Barrier Pylon: Low concrete pylon that is great for adding corners and end posts to barricades.
- Soviet Concrete Wall: Tall, thick, and sturdy concrete wall with barbed wire on top.
- Soviet Concrete Pylon: Tall concrete pylon with barbed wire on top that’s great for adding corners and end posts to high walls.
- Soviet Gate: A steel gate with beautiful emblems and can be opened manually or automatically.
- Large Soviet Crate: A wooden crate used by Soviet forces to transport items.
You’ve asked for it, and here it is; Inventory Sorting. We’ve now added a number of filters and sorting methods for each section of the inventory. Now, you’ll be able, for example, to sort all your Primary Weapons by Alphabetical or Chronological order, Damage Output, Quality, etc., or filter them by Quality (good, worn, dilapidated, etc.) or Ammo Type, just to mention a few criteria. Make sure to try it out to find your own preferences!
Map Icon Filters
You can now filter icons of different categories on the map. Additionally, you can create your own custom filter to display only the icons you are interested in.
Animation, Art, & Audio
- Addressed a bug where musical instruments would stick to a player character model and obstruct vision if they disconnected while jamming out with the musical emotes
- Fixed a crash associated with the epic explosion at the end of the “Good News” mission in FNIX Rising
- Fixed a crash associated with Ticks hang out in the stairwell in Stormyra Bunker
- Addressed a bug where downed Seekers didn’t have loot
- Addressed a bug where Runners with rocket launchers did not have loot
- Addressed a bug where Repear Rivals on the map wouldn’t show in the world
- Addressed a bug where players were blocked from their single player mission “Break of Dawn” if they previously searched the quest container in the police car during multiplayer
- Addressed a bug where starting the “Strength in Numbers” missions in multiplayer without finishing it would make it disappear in single player
- Addressed a bug where the transporter truck textures in Klinthytta was missing
- Fixed several visual glitches at Fort Torsberga; the culprit was a door which has now been removed
- Fixed various terrain clipping into buildings around Östertörn
- Addressed a bug where a collectibles were clipping through objects, they should now be placed correctly in a bunker
- Addressed a bug where players could not collect the schematics in the Ramsboda location
Download free Generation Zero update 1.28 is now available for download
#Generation #Update #Patch #Notes #Base #Assault