Recently, a major update was released that added fixes for Manitou MC 18-4 and fixed a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 patch 1.3.1 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
FS22 Update 1.4 Patch Notes – April 19, 2022
Czech manufacturer Salek is introduced with the third content update, adding five machines. Fans of CLAAS can look forward to the XERION 5000-4000. If you move a lot of goods around, there’s a new forklift with the Jungheinrich ETV 216 i, too. Here’s the complete list:
- CLAAS XERION 5000-4000 & TRAC VC
- Jungheinrich ETV 216 i
- Salek AKP-122
- Salek ANS-1900
- Salek MUL-1000
- Salek PN2-300
- Salek TB-100
- Added tour page to the in-game menu including the latest instructions.
Changes & Improvements
- Fixed server browser filter “allowCrossPlay” not being saved
- Fixed rare issue when joining password protected servers
- Fixed driving direction icons on various vehicles
- Fixed combine headers tilted after AI has finished its job
- Fixed unowned production points not consuming their inputs over time
- Fixed reusing fertilizer effects with smaller working widths
- Fixed front hubs on CLAAS Lexion 8900
- Fixed slurry effects on Bomech Multi 4XL
- Added missing connection hoses to John Deere 1775NT
- Fixed AI starting to work while tool is not fully unfolded on Treffler TS 1520
- Improved working on uneven terrain with Koeckerling Vector
- Improved axle-rim alignment on Steyr 8150
- Improved driving behavior of Boeckmann Big Master/Lizard Pickup 1986-combination when trailer is fully loaded
- Improved lower distance to ground on levelers to reach the ground in the front with heavy weight attached on the rear hydraulics
- Replaced wheels on John Deere XUV and Mahindra Retriever with new BKT tires
Download free FS22 patch 1.4 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#FS22 #Update #Patch #Notes #Free #DLC #Vehicles