Frozenheim update 0.8.0 is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Frozenheim patch notes, the latest update added the four-episode single-player Sigrid Campaign and various bug fixes to the game.
Previously, a big game update was released which added a new campaign menu, 4 new campaign missions, a new restart mission button, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues. Today’s Frozenheim patch 0.8.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Frozenheim Patch 0.8.0 Notes – March 14, 2022
- Added the four-episode single-player Sigrid Campaign
Enhancements and bugfixes:
- Fixed issues with fisherman quest text
- Fixed minimap player view display
- Fixes for acquired units in campaign “One eyed old man”
- Retain rotation of last placed building
- Fixed shared visibility of watchtowers
- Fixed issues with intractable widgets
- Fixed issues with training hall units in MP
- Fixed popping in cinematics
- Improved general balance of the “Revival” campaign
Download free Frozenheim patch 0.8.0 on PC (Steam).
#Frozenheim #Update #Patch #Notes