Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) update patch notes are now available for Xbox One and PC players. According to the official FH5 patch notes, the latest FH5 Series 6 update added open custom racing, EventLab, Drift Club Mexico, and more. Apart from this, today’s FH5 patch also includes new cars, bug fixes, and more.
FH5 servers are currently down on Xbox and PC. Check FH5 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s FH5 March 30 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Forza Horizon 5 Season 6 (Horizon Customs) Features
Custom Racing arrives to Horizon Open allowing you to matchmake with likeminded players based on your desired racing parameters, such as PI class and type of race.
We’re also introducing a new stand-alone progression system into Horizon Open. This will apply to Open Racing, Drifting, Playground Games and Custom Racing. It doesn’t count for The Eliminator, and we’ll be moving this game mode from Horizon Open to the Online tab in the pause menu.
Starting in Series 6, any XP earned in Horizon Open contributes towards both the traditional player level and the new Horizon Open level. Each level has a specified XP target, which you can view alongside upcoming rewards in the Horizon Open tile. You’ll also find a new additional XP bar for your Horizon Open level on the post-race screen.
Badges are a new reward type earned by completing special challenges or by levelling up in Horizon Open. These add a small colorful icon beside your Gamertag and are visible in Horizon Life Free Roam, race standings and Leaderboards. Complete challenges to unlock new Badges and redeem those already unlocked via the dedicated Badges menu under the Campaign tab.
Finally, we’re also introducing a new Horizon Open Leaderboard which displays your total Horizon Open XP – it’s also a great place to show off your unlocked Badges and compare XP earned with your friends and the global Forza community.
New original props are coming to the Blueprint Builder in Series 6 to inspire your creative instincts. Look out for new concrete and plaster walls; concrete, dirt, and asphalt platforms; neon shipping containers and directional arrow decals; a tyre stack wall and concrete pillar, as well as festival-inspired towers and Lunar New Year lanterns.
Drift Club Mexico
Drift Club is expanding to Mexico! Welshman Robert Glenn, a kindred spirit of drifters who share a real love for controlled oversteer, has flown over from Horizon’s Britain, bringing with him a new set of challenges that celebrates the engineering and technical delight of going sideways.
Players who have built the Horizon Rush Outpost will be able to start playing Drift Club Mexico immediately, taking you behind the wheel of seven of the world’s coolest drift cars – each tuned and tweaked to celebrate the past, present and future of drifting.
There are also new Drift Club themed clothing items available to unlock and playing this Horizon Story will contribute to your Festival Playlist completion in Series 6.
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400
Packing 1400hp under the hood with seven electric motors and incredible downforce – more than 2,300 lb. at 160mph! – the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 unlocks the true potential of electric vehicles. Created in collaboration between Ford Performance and RTR Vehicles, this car is built for everything RTR founder Vaughn Gittin Jr.
A new Series Update means a new Festival Playlist! Over the next month, look out for new collectible Paint Barrels and miniature T-Rex dinosaurs and in celebration of the Horizon Customs theme, two EventLab events will be featured every week. We’re also giving one Seasonal Championship every week in Series 6 a custom tile featuring community captured photos.
Five new car horns can also be acquired in Series 6:
- Mechanical Whizz
- Paint Spray
- Pinball Machine
- Wheelspin Win
- Piñata Pop
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) March 30 Update Release Notes
- Stability and Performance improvements
- Improved save flow for Weekly Forzathon to reduce chances of any progression loss
- Updated string for Car Voucher to be more specific about what its function is
- Updated Seasonal Event map pins to match the Seasonal PR Stunt pin
- Addressed a bug where brake calipers were getting left behind from the car when changing Tunes in Freeroam
- Added HUD for cars with Race Mode type functionality to support the new Drivetrain swap mode on the Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Added low-res mesh under the world to improve the visuals when world chunks dropped out at high altitudes such as when using the new Gravity Action in EventLab (Series X/S and PC only)
- Horizon Open has been updated with a new progression system including Badges which can be unlocked through gameplay
- Added Custom Racing to Horizon Open, which will allow players to find races for their chosen race discipline and PI class
- Addressed some scenarios where the player could be left waiting longer than necessary in the post-race flow
- Addressed an issue where distant trees could look black or very dark on Very Low Preset
- Addressed Crash that occurred in Livery Editor when Ray Tracing was on
- Addressed dent in Jaguar XJS220s
- Addressed brake callipers being incorrectly offset on the 2014 VW Golf R
- Roll cage was incorrectly being added to the Sports Chassis reinforcement instead of the Race Chassis reinforcement on the 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
- Addressed a bug where one of the rear brake callipers on the 2020 Lamborghini Hurácan Evo wasn’t paintable
- Addressed a bug where passenger side rear brake calliper wasn’t paintable on the 2010 Lexus LFA
- Addressed livery mapping issue with the 2018 KTM X-Bow in low LOD
- Addressed quiet superchargers on some muscle cars, in particular Dodge
- Addressed the 2012 Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante hood not matching the selected colour
- Addressed broken mesh on the Work Emotion 11R Rims
- Addressed the Work Emotion M8R Rims not looking correct with certain paint options
- Addressed the shift animation on the 1968 Renault 4L
- Added Gravity Action to Rules of Play which allows players to manipulate Gravity in EventLab creations
- Added option to preview sounds
- When using manual gears, moved Blueprint Builder off the View button to the Route Options menu as it was conflicting with Place Checkpoint
- Addressed a bug where players could get soft locked after an event and loading back to Freeroam
- Addressed an issue where playing your own EventLab creation after publishing, could sometimes cause it to load without props
- Addressed a bug with “The Completionist” Accolade not unlocking under the right conditions
- Addressed description of “Showpiece” Accolade
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Patch Version Number:
- Xbox One: 2.443.870.0
- Xbox Series: 3.443.870.0
- PC: 3.443.870.0
- Steam: 1.443.870.0
Download free Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) patch on Xbox One, PC, and Windows 10.
#Forza #Horizon #FH5 #Update #Patch #Notes #Series