A new Fortnite update 3.36 (1.000.0046) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.36 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes to the game. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 3.36 (18.30) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Fortnitemares event to the game.
Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 3.36 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 3.36 Patch Notes (1.000.0046) – Oct 26, 2021
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Weapons can sometimes disappear from chests and supply drops after opening them in competitive playlists. The weapon will appear floating at first and then disappear.
- Addressed an issue that causes players to take fall damage if using the “Smash Attack” ability on the Sideways Scythe from a high vantage, of the edge of a tall structure, or hill.
- Fixed a bug where red dot indicator no longer shows on compass when enemies are firing.
- Addressed a bug where the game shows an error message when trying to equip certain color combinations of Tricksy.
- Addressed an issue where Wolverine’s Built-in Emote not working correctly.
Creative Top Fixes
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
- Trees are not appearing on Island Map.
Save the World Top Fixes
- Campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount.
- Unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- 4x Missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Players may become invisible to other players after respawning.
- Players can get stuck inside the vault door in the Lab Dungeon.
Download free Fortnite patch 3.36 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes