Fortnite update 23.00 (Fortnite Chapter 4) details released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Switch and PC. According to the official Fortnite 23.00 patch notes, the latest update added new Battle Royale, Save The World and Creative mode events and feartures. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 23.00 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 30.00 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Patch Notes – December 4, 2022
Battle Royale Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Hype overlaps with Overshield in Zero Build Arena.
- Addressed a bug where low render quality objects appearing on Starter island
- Addressed a bug where Opening the Map or Quests while using Split-screen causes the 2nd player’s view to turn black.
- Fixed an issue where players may be sent back to the initial location when exiting a vehicle
- Addressed a bug where controller inputs don’t work on PC when spectating.
- Fixed an issue where overshield damage numbers appear white
- Addressed a bug where Tiles can become invisible in color switch game mode
- Fixed an issue where firing a weapon while sprinting and jumping may not register the hit
- Addressed a bug where save Device may reset player scores and other stats
- Fixed an issue where melee Designer basic attacks will not damage structures despite settings
- Addressed a bug where props attached to prop manipulator devices can show in game despite the device being disabled
- Fixed an issue where sequencers Trigger some Triggers more than Others
- Addressed a bug where sequencers do not always play correctly when set to infinitely loop
- Addressed a bug where creative object placement previews are hidden behind other highlighted objects
- Fixed an issue where players can build in Mutator Zone Devices with “Allow Building” set to “No” in certain instances
- Wildlife takes fall damage with fall damage set to off
- Addressed a bug where capes with new cloth physics jitter when flying at specific speeds
- Addressed a bug where when entering the menu, navigating the menu with a controller will send the cursor back to the top of the menu.
- Fixed an issue where props may turn green while selecting after placing them under terrain.
- Addressed a bug where placing a prop and switching to the pickaxe at the same time places an invisible prop
Save The World Fixes
- Addressed a bug where the screen flashes white when R.O.S.I.E. is fired at or around the player
- Fixed an issue where Hexsylvania Lobby music not playing.
Download free Fortnite patch 23.00 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes #Fortnite #Chapter