A new Fortnite update 20.20 released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 20.20 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 20.20 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch v20.20 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 20.20 Patch Notes – April 19, 2022
Battle Royale Fixes
- Can’t slide after sprinting if the “Toggle sprint” option is off.
- Match end UI occasionally missing from the screen.
- Leaving a Boat while boosting on land may cause controllers to Vibrate.
Creative Mode Fixes
- Creative Accolades with splash size set to large aren’t showing up on the HUD. This is a visual issue and XP is currently being earned.
Save The World Fixes
- Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only).
- Sleuth’s commander perk description is no longer accurate.
Download free Fortnite patch 20.20 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes