A new Fortnite update 20.00 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC is now available to download. According to the official Fortnite 20.00 patch notes, the latest Chapter 3 Season 2 update added Doctor Strange, new weapons, map changes, and much more.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are facing several stability issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 20.00 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 20.00 Chapter 3 Season 2 update
Added Doctor Strange to the game.
– Homing Rocket Launcher
– Repair Tool
New Quest Bundles:
– Bootcamp Tutorial (Tutorial for Sliding, Sprinting, Mantling
No Permit (One Quest is related to Island Jammers) –
Milestone & Seasonal Bonus Goals (same system as last season)
Things you can fund throughout this season:
– Battle Bus
– Boogie Bomb
– Bubble Shield
– Cow Catcher
– Red Dot
New Map Updates
- Addressed a bug where navigating Discover menu may become unresponsive with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where Tree Leaf textures look low-res
- Addressed a bug where Bushrangers leaves shed excessively after sliding.
- Fixed an issue where Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
- Addressed a bug where Fixed network connection issues.
- Various gameplay adjustments added.
- Addressed a bug where auto Building/Shooting if you hold the build button and double-tap the edit button
Download free Fortnite patch 20.00 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Fortnite #Update #Patch #Notes #Doctor #Strange #Weapons