Currently, there are various reports related to Dead By Daylight error code 8012. Players are unable to log in or get disconnected from the game. Read what is DBD error 8012 and how to fix it.
Read more details below.
What is DBD Error Code 8012?
Dead by Daylight Error Code 8012 is a server-related issue. Hence the recommendation is to check the server status before doing anything else. In most cases, you will need to wait for the game developer to fix things before you can resume playing.
However, DBD error 8012 is also associated with internet connection and Anti-Cheat software.
How To Fix Dead By Daylight error code 8012?
Try the following workaround to fix the DBD error code 8012 issue.
- Check DBD Server Status. If the game servers are down, then wait until the servers are back online and try again.
- Check your internet connection (WiFi signal ). A wired connection is recommended.
- Restart bother your PC and console as well as wifi router.
- Try using a VPN.
- Try reinstall or repair Easy Anti-Cheat, as this can sometimes cause Error 8012 in DBD to manifest. To do this:
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder (In Dead by Daylight installation folder)
- Now run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe as an administrator
- Restart your computer and try again.
If all else fails, contact the DBD Support team here.
A future Dead By Daylight update will fix the error code 8012.
#Fixed #Dead #Daylight #DBD #Error #Code