FIST update 1.05 (1.005.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official F.I.S.T. 1.04 patch notes, the latest update fixed issues with doors, map bugs, and much more. Apart from this, the FIST patch 1.05 (1.005) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was also released with quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s F.I.S.T. version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
F.I.S.T. patch notes (1.005.000)
- Addressed a bug that a specific door in Underwater Base does not open in ultra-wide resolution (21:9 or above).
- Fixed a bug that the map in the Mine can not reach 100% completion in some languages (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian).
- Addressed the display error when switching weapons with the keyboard.
- Optimized the UI of switching weapons. The weapon UI will display once the input for changing is received now.
- Optimized the cutscenes of the fights with Cicero. They can be skipped when retrying the fight.
- Optimized the chasing sequence in Ancient Complex. It gets easier under Easy difficulty now.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Download free FIST patch 1.05 (1.005) for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
#FIST #Game #Update #Patch #Notes