First Class Trouble update 1.09 (Update 17) released on PC, PS4, and PS5(1.009.000). According to the official First Class Trouble game patch notes, the latest update added Lunar New Year to the game. Apart from this, today’s First Class Trouble version 1.09 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added a new matchmaking feature and removed Unreal Engines default highlight method for buttons.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s First Class Trouble patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in First Class Trouble February 1 Update today?
Happy Luna New Year Everyone!
The solar system is for everyone to enjoy, and here at Scandinavian Intergalactic Infinity Cruises we are proud to host space tourists from all around the world.
As we begin our acceleration for yet another cruise around our solar system the new roadmap should provide you with a great overview of where the ISS Alithea is heading next.
It’s also time for another celebration – because every day should be a party aboard the ISS Alithea. So, starting today we celebrate the year of the Tiger. Our always trusted Personoids have been put to work and decorated the ship so you can all enjoy The Lunar New Year.
- Added Proximity Scanner to all main levels.
- Added Padlock to all main levels.
- Optimized the ski resort white out particle effects so it is less taxing on lower end systems.
- Optimized various LOD instances on the Ski Resort.
- Added more localized texts in regards to the language based matchmaking.
- Reverted the visibility of items in players hands.
- Fixed the Symbol Puzzle screens being turned off.
- Fixed an issue where you could pick up corpses from people eaten by plants to activate other plants.
- Fixed trails on items and various other UI effects.
Download free First Class Trouble update 1.09 for PS4, PC, and Xbox.
#Class #Trouble #Update #Patch #Notes #v13517