EA Game has released FIFA 23 update 1.06 details for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official Fifa 23 patch notes, the latest update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, Fifa 23 patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mixed reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing various bugs and issues with FUT gameplay. Fifa 23 version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Fifa 23 1.06 Patch Notes – November 15, 2022
- [PC Only] Addressed instances of EA anticheat errors 5 and 740.
- This issue was most commonly seen when installing FIFA 23 with an administrator Windows account, and then attempting to launch the game with a non-administrator account.
- [PC Only] Addressed instances of FIFA 23 closing quickly after launch.
- This issue was most commonly seen if game files were repaired or the Denuvo license key expired.
- [PC Only] Controllers connected via Bluetooth could unintentionally scroll through the menus without any player input.
- In some scenarios, away kits did not display correctly in Kick Off Team and Kit Select.
- [PC Only] The FIFA Trainer did not function correctly when using the Keyboard or Keyboard + Mouse Controller Settings presets.
- [PS5 Only] Reduced the default volume on DualSense wireless controllers
- Addressed a bug where removed some placeholder images found in Tournaments.
- The points counter would not always display when in control of the zone in King of the Hill.
- Addressed a bug where updated instances of typos and placeholder text.
- EA Social was not accessible from the FUT Champions Play-Offs Preview screen.
- In some cases, changes to the difficulty level did not save for VOLTA FOOTBALL Kick Off matches.
- Addressed some instances of button conflicts in menus.
- Addressed instances of various stability issues.
Download free Fifa 23 patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.
#FIFA #Update #Patch #Notes #FIFA