FIFA 22 update 1.14 (1.000.004) released for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Fifa 22 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for FUT, Career Mode, gameplay, and more. Apart from this, Fifa 22 version 1.14 (Title Update 3) also includes new changes for Volta football and Pro Clubs.
Fifa 22 servers are currently down. Check FIFA 22 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s Fifa 22 patch 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
FIFA 22 Patch 1.14 Notes (1.000.004) – November 9, 2021
FIFA Ultimate Team
- [PS5 Only] Fixed a bug where an initializing message sometimes appearing when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, and no matches being found.
- Addressed a bug where the ball could be moved during a free kick without play resuming for both sides.
- Fixed an issue where the referee did not call for a foul after the goalkeeper made illegal contact with the ball carrier.
- Addressed some stability issues that could occur during the 2nd half.
- Addressed a bug where goalkeepers were jumping too far forward when attempting to make a diving save. These jumping animations did not affect a goalkeeper’s ability to make saves.
- Fixed an issue where the referee incorrectly cancelled their advantage call, resulting in an unintended set piece.
Fixed an issue where when playing as a locked player, the opposition’s defensive line could have continued following the locked player deep into their own half, even when it was not beneficial to do so.
- Addressed a bug where own goals could have sometimes registered as a Shot On Target for the scoring side.
- Added a Change Team Sheet shortcut on the Training Hub, enabling the manager to quickly cycle between Team Sheets for Training Drills.
- Now, when getting transferred to a new club in Player Career, Pros with an OVR of 86 and higher will immediately be a part of the starting XI.
- Addressed a bug where Career Mode progression could have been lost between play sessions depending on how the mode was exited.
- When exiting Career Mode, the save pop up has been updated to have Save and Quit as the first option as it allows players to manually choose their save slot.
- Fixed an issue in Player Career, the Avoid Conceding objective UI did not display correctly.
- Addressed a bug in Player Career, the player controlled Pro could become a member of the starting XI unintentionally quickly.
- Added 2 new party games to VOLTA ARCADE.
- Added a shortcut for deallocating all Skill Points used in the Skill Tree.
- Added an audio cue that plays when there’s a new leader in VOLTA ARCADE party games.
- [PS5 only] Fixed an issue where when playing VOLTA BATTLES through Activities, the opposing Squad OVR could display an incorrect number.
- Fixed an issue where the opposing Squad OVR could display an incorrect number.
- Addressed an issue where the Signature Ability button callout did not always display during matches when the Signature Ability was ready to be activated.
- Fixed an issue where when selecting an AI controlled teammate in the Change Outfit menu found in the Store and browsing the available items, the player’s Avatar could be displayed instead.
- Addressed a bug where the ball could have sometimes traveled through the Musical Nets VOLTA ARCADE party game.
Fixed an issue where During the Wall Ball VOLTA ARCADE party game, the white shooting limit line will now display as red when the player controlled Avatar crosses it.
- Addressed a stability issue that could occur when playing a VOLTA FOOTBALL Survival match.
General, Audio, and Visual
- The latest patch updated some badges, commentary lines, kits, banners, flags, broadcast packages, stadia, pre-match scenes, and tifos.
- The latest patch updated 31 starheads and 1 new starhead.
- Fixed typos and incorrect UI/text formatting.
Download free Fifa 22 patch 1.14 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#FIFA #Update #Patch #Notes #Official