Previously, a big update added a number of additions and refinements to the game, including the Data Center Travel system and the new Japanese data center, Meteor. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are facing a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Today’s FFXIV patch 9.79 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
FFXIV 9.79 Patch Notes (FF14 6.28 hotfix) – November 15, 2022
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue in Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage) wherein the Ego Death mechanic did not function properly under certain conditions.
- An issue in Abyssos: The Sixth Circle and Abyssos: The Sixth Circle (Savage) wherein the effects of Choros Ixou persisted under certain conditions.
- An issue in Crystalline Conflict wherein players were disconnected from the server under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein, under certain conditions, combos involving the samurai PvP actions Gekko/Kasha/Mangetsu/Oka were canceled despite meeting combo requirements.
- An issue in Island Sanctuary wherein the total earnings listed for “Current Season” was occasionally displayed incorrectly.
* This was only a display error and did not affect the actual earnings received.
- An issue with the Data Center Travel feature wherein forcibly quitting and restarting the game client during the transfer process would cause the in-progress screen to persist even after the process was completed.
Download free Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 9.79 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
#FFXIV #Update #Patch #Notes #FF14