Ubisoft has released a new Far Cry 6 update 1.10 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.10 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and fixed error codes. Apart from this, Far Cry 6 version 1.10 also added gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major update 1.09 was released that added Rambo All the Blood, quality of life changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s FC6 update 1.10 will fix all these issues.
Read more details below.
Far Cry 6 1.10 patch notes – November 29, 2022
Addressed the following issues.
UNABLE TO PROGRESS IN AN OPERATION
- Unable to free prisoners in “Break the Chains”
- Unable to fire the turret cannon during “Harpoon”
- Unable to progress in “Our Right to Party” as Yelena is missing
- Objectives are missing from Insurgency
GAMEPLAY BUGS, GLITCHES & QUERIES
- Ubisoft Connect Core Challenges aren’t tracking correctly
- Ride props are missing from the customization menu
- Unable to unlock the Barracuda Turret and other vehicle parts after completing the requirements
- Vehicles and horses keep oversteering
- Fort Oro collectible inaccessible if Treasure Hunt already complete
- Unable to collect new intel from NPC Guerillas
- Weapons from Treasure Hunts not acquired if Black Market version is already owned
TECHNICAL ISSUES & QUERIES
- Crash / Freeze
- [PC] Experiencing crashes / freezes whilst playing Far Cry 6
- [PS5] Encountering stuttering / screen tearing in-game
- Peripherals / Controllers
- [PC] Unable to Move Diagonally if “Walk” Keybind is set to a Mouse Button
- Crash / Freeze
Download free Far Cry 6 update 1.10 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One.
#Cry #Update #Patch #Notes