Factorio update 1.1.51 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.51 will address a few of these errors.
What is new in Factorio January 18 Update?
- When using /swap-players undo queues are now also swapped.
- Improve performance of querying if an entity is registered for deconstruction from O(N) to O(1).
- Adjusted default music volume.
- Addressed that if biters took damage from a forest fire, they would path toward the player who started it, no matter the distance.
- Addressed that replacing a tile between a colliding hidden tile (with check_collision_with_entities set to true) and an entity would not yield an item.
- Addressed that LuaGameScript::ban_player would incorrectly use reason as a player name when given player was never in game.
- Addressed that the saving progress bar and other popups were placed behind the transparent pause overlay.
- Addressed a scenario could be created with temporary-state trains which were not properly deleted.
- Addressed a crash when using –map-settings while loading a multiplayer map.
- Addressed that trying to manually mine a resource that needs a mining fluid would sometimes produce sound of mining.
- Addressed script rendered arcs could be considered invisible when they were visible.
- Addressed that LuaEntity::belt_neighbours would return LuaEntity based on EntityGhost’s inner entity, not the EntityGhost itself.
- Addressed fish preventing tiles building with check_collision_with_entities enabled.
- Addressed that trains would not account for the train stop snap distance when already at the train stop with the back of a train.
- Addressed the intro music volume being set incorrectly.
- Addressed that –start-server-load-latest when given an empty saves folder wouldn’t work correctly.
- Addressed missing efficiency tooltip and incorrect fuel consumption tooltip value in generator equipment with burner energy source.
- Addressed ghost electric poles connecting to ghost electric poles of other forces. Neutral force is exempt from this change.
- Addressed that biters would sometimes prefer running away over choosing another target.
- Addressed trains pathfinder would crash when a train is in a loop next to segment end and was requested to go to rail target in the middle of a loop.
- Addressed multi-level technologies showing the same saved progress in technology GUI.
- Addressed an icon of recipe notification on item group would show even if there are no recipes visible in a given context.
- Addressed a crash when defining too many icon variations.
- Addressed changing station name with rich text tags could crash when moving cursor by words.
- Addressed LuaBurner::inventory did not work correctly for some burner-energy-source entities.
- Addressed a crash caused by undoing an entity deconstruction which another player already cancelled.
- Added EntityPrototype::protected_from_tile_building, true by default. If set to false – entity won’t block tile mining/building (with `TilePrototype::check_collision_with_entities` enabled).
- Added LandMinePrototype::trigger_collision_mask.
- Added EntityWithOwnerPrototype.
- Added EntityWithOwnerPrototype::is_military_target and allow_run_time_change_of_is_military_target.
- SimpleEntityWithForce now inherits from SimpleEntityWithOwner.
- SpiderEnginePrototype::military_target is no longer used. If anything is provided it will make related SpiderVehiclePrototype to become a military target instead.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::trigger_collision_mask read.
- Added LuaEntity::is_military_target read. This deprecates LuaEntity::is_entity_with_force.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::is_entity_with_owner, is_military_target and allow_run_time_change_of_is_military_target read.
- Added LuaEntity::get_spider_legs().
- Added LuaEntity::neighbours read for cliffs.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.51 for PC(Steam).
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official