A new Factorio update 1.1.49 (December 7, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.49 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.49 Patch Notes – December 7, 2021
- Fixed transport belts picking up items on ground when rotated. (100693)
- Fixed that game.map_settings.path_finder.fwd2bwd_ratio could be set to nonsensical values. (100785)
- Fixed main menu track playing only once. (100787)
- Fixed that units could get stuck close to their goal. (100348)
- Fixed that the small research bar in a technology slot wouldn’t show for the technology currently in research. (100789)
- Fixed a crash which was caused by early garbage collection of LuaObject because LuaObject method closures didn’t hold a back reference to the object. (57490)
- Fixed barelling recipe icons having incorrect tint with index-based fluid color definitions. (100815)
- Fixed barelling recipe icons having incorrect alpha with fluid color definitions in 0-255 range.
LuaObjects are now saved using binary format instead of previous format with intermediate Lua table. This speeds up general handling of LuaObjects and makes saving and loading with a lot of them noticable faster.
- LuaObject::isluaobject now returns true instead of a magic string.
- Clarified LuaGameScript::finished. (99764)
- Added LuaGameScript::finished_but_continuing read.
- Added LuaGameScript::reset_game_state() method.
- Implemented new website for Lua API documentation.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.48 for PC.
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official