A new Factorio update 1.1.48 (Nov 25, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added resolves various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.48 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.48 Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Added tip about power pole coverage when drag-building.
- Addressed that the distance between first and second pole in the dragging electric poles tutorial was 6 tiles instead of 7.
- Addressed LuaGameScript::save_atlas() function would crash the headless server.
- Addressed possibility for the victory screen to be hidden behind other GUIs under specific circumstances.
Addressed generator and fluid energy source tooltip showing 0 fluid consumption if burning fluids with 0 fuel value or consuming fluids with temperature close to the default.
- Addressed the inserter “hand stack size” tooltip missing if the research-based bonus value was 1. Now it is shown if the value is greater than 0.
- Addressed the inserter “hand stack size” tooltip ignoring stack_size_bonus prototype property.
- Addressed cloning linked-container would clear its inventory.
- Added FluidEnergySourcePrototype::destroy_non_fuel_fluid, true by default.
- Added GeneratorPrototype::destroy_non_fuel_fluid, true by default.
- Changed tip trigger name from “unlocked-recipe” to “unlock-recipe” to be consistent with the way other triggers are named.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::inserter_stack_size_bonus read.
- Added LuaFluidEnergySourcePrototype::destroy_non_fuel_fluid read.
- Added LuaStyle::bar_width read/write.
- Added LuaPlayer::show_on_map read/write.
- Reworked table saving and loading to be non-recursive. This allows to have extreme table nesting inside of
Download free Factorio update 1.1.48 for PC.
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official