Factorio update 1.1.46 (Nov 6, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.46 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.46 Patch Notes – November 6, 2021
- Reduced multiplayer latency on very good connections by up to 66ms(4 ticks).
- Changed multiplayer latency calculation to be smoother. This should reduce multiplayer stutter on bad connections.
- Changed default network send rate from 30 to 60 packets per second and added an option to configure the rate in server-settings.json.
- Add a 70% damage bonus to discharge defenses with Energy Weapons Damage 6 and 7.
- Fixed flamethrower turrets not reporting the correct damage bonuses
- Fixed gun turret tooltips showing the ammo in the middle of the other stats
- Fixed artillery wagon and artillery turret tooltips not showing the damage of the loaded ammo
- Fixed drawing wall filler when hovering mouse over ghosts.
- Fixed crash when trying to connect wire after wire type in cursor stack was changed by script.
- Fixed roboport would not output signals for 1 tick when electric pole was mined while having circuit wire from same circuit network.
- Fixed that the pole drag building skip trigger didn’t work, so the tip was always shown even when the player used drag building.
- Fixed LuaItemStack::get_tile_filter would incorrectly return entity filters.
- Fixed mining drill GUI not being openable if the drill didn’t have module slots or energy source with GUI.
- Fixed a crash when using 0-length debug names in Lua bytecode.
- Fixed that setting the scale parameter to zero in a spidertron leg definition would cause a “double value not in range for fixed point number” error.
- Fixed crash when destroying a vehicle on the same frame a tooltip is created for the vehicle’s weapon and ammo bar.
- Fixed that building an entity over other forces’ ghosts and undoing would transfer ownership of those ghosts to the undoer’s force.
- Fixed a crash when setting inserters to require no power when rotating/extending.
- Fixed “create-trivial-smoke” triggers being interpreted as “create-entity” triggers in the prototype explorer which could cause a crash.
- Added migration for saves with inserters that have NaN hand height or hand length.
- Added TurretPrototype::energy_glow_animation_flicker_strength.
- Removed obsolete pollution-visualization sprite, which was replaced by pollution_color utility constant.
- Sub items are now removed from items used in hand-crafting.
- Added LuaEntity::connected_rail_direction read.
- Added TrainScheduleRecord::rail_direction.
- Added LuaGuiElement::swap_children().
Download free Factorio update 1.1.46 for PC.
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official