Factorio update 1.1.42 (Oct 11, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.42 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio 1.1.43 Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
- Reduced multiplayer latency on very good connections by up to 66ms(4 ticks).
- Changed multiplayer latency calculation to be smoother. This should reduce multiplayer stutter on bad connections.
- Changed default network send rate from 30 to 60 packets per second and added an option to configure the rate in server-settings.json.
- Add a 70% damage bonus to discharge defenses with Energy Weapons Damage 6 and 7.
- Addressed flamethrower turrets not reporting the correct damage bonuses
- Addressed gun turret tooltips showing the ammo in the middle of the other stats
- Addressed artillery wagon and artillery turret tooltips not showing the damage of the loaded ammo
- Addressed drawing wall filler when hovering mouse over ghosts.
- Addressed crash when trying to connect wire after wire type in cursor stack was changed by script.
- Addressed roboport would not output signals for 1 tick when electric pole was mined while having circuit wire from same circuit network.
- Addressed that the pole drag building skip trigger didn’t work, so the tip was always shown even when the player used drag building.
- Addressed LuaItemStack::get_tile_filter would incorrectly return entity filters.
- Addressed mining drill GUI not being openable if the drill didn’t have module slots or energy source with GUI.
- Addressed a crash when using 0-length debug names in Lua bytecode.
- Added TurretPrototype::energy_glow_animation_flicker_strength.
- Removed obsolete pollution-visualization sprite, which was replaced by pollution_color utility constant.
- Added LuaEntity::connected_rail_direction read.
- Added TrainScheduleRecord::rail_direction.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.43 for PC.
#Factorio #Update #Patch #Notes #Official