F1 2021 update 1.14 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. This update is also released on PS5 (1.014.000) and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official F1 2021 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes, tweaks, and changes. Additionally, today’s F1 2021 version 1.14 also brings F2 2021 season update to the game.
Previously, a major update was released with quality of life improvements and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s F1 2021 PS4 update 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 Patch Notes – December 6, 2021
- Added F2 2021 season update to the game.
- Fixed a lack of force feedback on Logitech G923 wheels for PC players.
- Fixed an issue where team badge and sponsors would not appear on the player’s helmet.
- Reduced time between stops when a team is double stacking cars in the pits.
- Adjusted track limits at turns 1 and 14 on Portimao.
- F2 2020 Sprint race will now correctly use the results from the feature race if a custom grid is used.
- Imola was using the incorrect garages for the player car. This issue is now addressed.
- Added general stability improvements.
- Added various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 version 1.14 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox