A new F1 2021 patch 1.16 (1.016) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official F1 2021 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added online and general stability fixes. Apart from this, F1 2021 update 1.16 (1.016.000) also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s F1 2021 version 1.16 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is fixed in F1 2021 Update 1.16? – February 21, 2022
- Addressed an issue where re-joining a qualifying session would result in the session timer being reset for that user.
- Addressed an issue where host and client could struggle to get into the same league event if they previously declined to proceed to the next session.
- Ghosting can now be disabled in Two-Player Career.
- Penalties given for collisions under the Safety Car will be more fairly distributed.
- Resolved a crash when attempting to back out from the Official F1® 2021 Championship and attempting to re-enter on consoles.
- Resolved a crash when selecting a salary with your current team having cancelled negotiations with them previously.
- Previous simulation settings in Grand Prix will now be remembered when starting a new Grand Prix event.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 patch 1.16 on PlayStation 4, PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Patch #Notes #Official