F1 2021 patch 1.14 (1.014) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official F1 2021 1.14 patch notes, the latest patch brings F2 2021 season update to the game. Apart from this, today’s F1 2021 update 1.14 (1.014.000) also includes various stability and crash fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s F1 2021 version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 1.14 Patch Notes – December 6, 2021
- F2 2021 season update has been added.
- Fixed issues related to Logitech G923 wheels for PC players.
- Addressed a bug where team badge and sponsors would not appear on the player’s helmet.
- Reduced time between stops when a team is double stacking cars in the pits.
- Adjusted track limits at turns 1 and 14 on Portimao.
- F2 2020 Sprint race will now correctly use the results from the feature race if a custom grid is used.
- Fixed a bug where Imola was using the incorrect garages for the player car.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 patch 1.14 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.