Eternal Return update 0.77 patch notes released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Eternal Return patch notes, the latest update brings minor balancing and changes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Eternal Return patch 0.77.0b will address a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
Eternal Return Update Patch Notes – February 3, 2023
- Basic Attack Amp per Bow Mastery Level 2.5% → 2.3%
- Hazard Shield / Forcible Entry(E)
- Time target is Stunned if Estelle dashes more than 3m 1.2s → 0.85s
- Marshe & Rompre(E)
- Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s → 9
- Basic Attack Amp per Level 1.1% → 0.9%
- Basic Attack Amp per Level 1.6% → 1.3%
- Shield Given in Duo 100% → 90%
- Shield Given in Squad 100% → 90%
- Shield Given in Duo 85% → 75%
- Shield Given in Squad 85% → 75%
- Damage Dealt 100% → 97%
- Damage Taken 95% → 93%
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fiora’s Attaque Composée(W) will now properly display in the extended Tooltip.
- Field kill values in/out of the Battle Zone will now correctly display in View/Replay mode.
Download free Eternal Return update 0.77.0b on PC (Steam).
#Eternal #Return #Update #Hotfix #Patch #Notes