Previously, a major ESO update 36 added Legacy of the Bretons adventure: Firesong DLC to the game where you can explore the island of Galen and dive deep into the culture and histories of Tamriel’s druids. While doing so, collect new item sets, unique collectibles, Antiquities, achievements, and more.
Unfortunately, players reporting several problems with the game. Today’s ESO patch 2.39 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 2.39 Patch Notes – December 7, 2022
- Fixed an issue where several Druids were wearing the incorrect outfits.
- Fixed an issue where the gold portions of the House Mornard Motifs would turn green if dyed blue.
- Bankers in Vastyr will now offer proper services.
- Fixed an issue where petting a certain cow could give you meat, leather, or guts. It doesn’t work that way.
- Fixed an issue where the “Firesong Spring, Basalt” achievement furnishing had incorrect visuals when viewed from very far away.
- Updated a number of new craftable furnishings that you can sit on to have the appropriate “Sittable” tag in their tooltips.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the delve boss of Embervine, Druid Rerlas, to not respawn after being defeated.
- A Sea of Troubles: Fixed an issue where there were two map pins for Dhulef on the step to talk to him.
- An Eye for an Eye: Fixed an issue where an interaction with a hiding spot would sometimes appear below ground.
- Helpful Handbills: Fixed an issue where handbills were not properly aligned with the walls.
- Shaky Job Prospects: Fixed an issue where Hierot could walk away from his initial conversation if spoken to quickly.
- The Dream of Kasorayan: Fixed an issue where Druid Avien faced the wrong direction when discussing the stone tablet with Kasorayan’s final dream.
- The Hidden Lord:
- Fixed an issue where standing in a specific spot during the quest step “Search Knight Commander’s Private Chamber” could cause the map compass icon to change rapidly.
- Fixed an issue where the Garden Key was hidden beneath a rope when searching Garick’s Rest dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where Druid Laurel would examine a rune-less column after declaring “Those carvings! Definitely druidic.”
- The Ivy Throne:
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes not be ported out at the end of the quest.
- Fixed an issue if your character died on the quest step “Return to Vastyr”, you would not be routed back to the correct location upon resurrecting.
- Fixed an issue where Lady Arabelle Davaux’s stance was far too casual for someone in the heat of battle.
- Fixed an issue where Lady Arabelle Davaux chose to walk through the surf instead of the sand when following you across the beach.
- Fixed an issue where falling off the boat would not properly display how to get back on it.
- The Sea Runs Restless: Fixed an issue where reading a note near Umindior before he asks you to read it could cause the quest to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue that caused some NPCs to use the old patron version for Sorceror-King Orgnum.
- Tales of Tribute NPCs are now a little smarter.
- Green Balance
- Healing Seed
- Budding Seed (morph): Fixed an issue where this morph’s heal on end or recast could return improperly based on the number of targets in the area.
- Healing Seed
Exploration and Itemizations
- Fixed an issue where you could not open the Strange Chest leading into Crow’s Wood if you had a companion, follower, or pet active.
- You can no longer leave the Isle of Balfiera by accepting the first Clockwork City main story quest from the Stories section of your Collections interface.
- Fixed an issue that would consistently cause a crash to desktop without an error message.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your game to crash, most commonly occurring when running Map addons.
- Turning on the “Limit followers in town” setting no longer causes a game crash.
- Monster Uppercut abilities will now knock back and stun your character more reliably.
- A Graveyard of Ships: Fixed issue where you could not access the conversation with First Mate Jalan to trigger the event.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Fixed an issue where you could not edit guild permissions.
Simplified Chinese Game Client
- Placeholder icons no longer appear on some Gamepad screens in Simplified Chinese.
- The mail subject line no longer gets cutoff in Simplified Chinese with Accessibility Mode turned off.
- The login screen no longer displays English when language is set to Simplified Chinese.
Download free ESO version 2.39 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#ESO #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox #ESO