A new Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 11.1 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Elite Dangerous patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added Fleet Carriers interiors, new ” Protect” Missings, a long list of bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 11.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Elite Dangerous Patch 11.1 Notes – March 22, 2022
FLEET CARRIER BARTENDERS
- The Fleet Carrier Bartender material capacity has been increased to 1000, from 100.
- Fixed a disconnection caused at the Fleet Carrier bartender when two players try to buy, sell or transfer the same items simultaneously.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when jumping in a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when players were escorted to their chair for a Fleet Carrier jump.
- Fixed Commanders being able to stand up before the jump completion notification.
- Fixed Fleet Carrier owners being added to a new instance when updating livery options.
- Fixed a bug preventing the default Drake Layout for the Fleet Carrier being re-selected.
- Fixed AI sometimes not prioritising disabling the Cargo Loader shield during Protect missions.
- Fixed the Cargo Loader state sometimes not updating when hacked by AI during Protect Missions.
- Fixed players floating and losing access to menus when exiting seated position.
- Fixed an issue causing crew avatars to be duplicated when Carrier facilities are installed in quick succession.
- Fixed truncated mission text in some languages
- Fixed Engineers not progressing when requirements are met.
Download free Elite Dangerous Odyssey update 11.1 on PC.
#Elite #Dangerous #Update #Patch #Notes #Odyssey