Elite Dangerous PS4 update 1.63 (Horizons Update) is now available to download. This update is also available on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.63 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed a number of outstanding issues. Apart from this, today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.63 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.63 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Elite Dangerous 1.63 Update Today for Xbox, PC, and PS4? – January 11, 2022
- Unable to edit fire groups.
- If your ship had modules that fell under the Utility category, you were unable to set your fire groups because navigation within the fire groups tab did not work.
- Multi-Limpet Controller Module Mass is too high.
- Following reports from Commanders, it was agreed that the mass of the multi-limpet controller module needed to be addressed and dropped quite significantly. This was fixed for Odyssey, however the fix remained outstanding for Horizons only players. This is now addressed across the board.
- Clearer indication via UI when reward modules will/will not allow experimental effects.
- It will now be clearer for Commanders to identify whether their newly acquired CG Reward Modules can be further modified, via the modifications UI panel.
- The Class C Operations Multi Limpet Controller was incorrectly showing as Class F.
- This has now been addressed for Horizons Commanders.
Elite Dangerous Known Issues and Bugs
I’m going to reuse my latest one here from the last catch-up thread again, plus a couple of additional notes and points collected since.
- Credit Balance Not Updating On Ship System Panel When Performing Any Balance-Changing Action (Buying/Selling Commodities, Missions etc.) Until After Relog.
- Checked internally for both Commodity Market changes and rewards from missions. Credit balances update only with a relog.
- It was also mentioned to me (thanks Piglet) that:
- “Fines are also not appearing until you do a relog to main menu. You can be wanted, have outstanding fines but when you go to the administrators office to pay them it says you have no fines. Issue only rectifies when you log out of the game and log back in.”
- I’ve passed the additional information along which will help further (potentially! I’ll take it!) with the issue, as it sounds like it’s got a high chance of being connected. Even if it’s not, it’d obviously good to look into it.
Download free Elite Dangerous version 1.63 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Elite #Dangerous #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox #January