Elder Scrolls Online patch 7.2.7 (Oct 4, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official ESO 7.2.7 patch notes, the latest update includes some fixes for one of the bosses in Asylum Sanctorum trial, additional fixes for the Armory system and curated set drops, and more. Apart from this, ESO patch 7.2.7 also includes a fix for Mist Form not consistently working and Minor/Major Evasion being removed, a few game crashes, and more.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s (Elder Scrolls Online) ESO patch 7.2.7 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 7.2.7 Patch Notes for PC – December 6, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the “Leyawiin Wall, Castle” furnishing plan could very rarely be obtained from general sources like pickpocketing and containers instead of from its intended source, Leyawiin Reward Coffers. While still rare, this change brings it in line with other Leyawiin structural furnishing plans.
Asylum Sanctorum Trial
- Saint Lothis the Pious
- Saint Llothis will no longer inexplicably cancel Defiling Blast and Oppressive Bolts.
- Corroding Bolt will now always fire regardless of the range to the target.
- Oppressive Bolts now displays an interruptible telegraph.
- If Saint Llothis cancels casting Defiled Blast, he will no longer use Corroding Bolt immediately after and will correctly animate when using Defiling Blast again.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Fixed an issue which caused the Assembly General to not drop weapons when killed on Veteran difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where permanent sources of Major and Minor Evasion could be removed after death, such as Deceptive Predator.
- Mist Form: Fixed an issue where this ability’s damage reduction did not work against all incoming player attacks.
- Fixed an issue where you could not save or equip an Armory build while a disguise was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed total Champion Points spent was only including 2 out of 3 disciplines in the Gamepad Armory.
- Fixed an issue where changing builds would clear your emote wheel.
- Beards will no longer disappear when the Grave Elegance Mask is equipped.
- As a side effect, there may be noticeable clipping between lash adornments and the Grave Elegance Mask on male characters who equip lashes.
- Fixed an issue where, if you received a uniquely named set item from a boss’s drop, it would negatively impact the curation of non-named set items from that same boss.
- Fixed a crash when getting disconnected or logging out while on the Antiquity excavation screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the game client was terminated, logged out or disconnected right after entering the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard chat window would appear instead of the Gamepad chat window.
Download free ESO update 7.2.7 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Elder #Scrolls #Online #ESO #Update #Patch #Notes