Elder Scrolls Online patch 7.2.10 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official ESO 7.2.10 patch notes, the latest update contains a fix for the Will of Stone and Soul Savior Rockgrove achievements which were not being properly awarded and more. Apart from this, ESO patch 7.2.10 also includes fixes for a few game crashes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released with various tweaks and changes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s (Elder Scrolls Online) ESO patch 7.2.9 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 7.2.10 Patch Notes for PC – February 14, 2022
Dead Lands Fixes
- The Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria are met upon trial completion.
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump closer to your character should you move away from his current location.
- Fixed an issue where roll dodging could cause ability timers to stop displaying.
- Fixed a widespread issue that could cause certain light-emitting furnishings to stop emitting light unexpectedly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a large number of effect particles are present on screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause inconsistent visibility for the custom map markers in the compass when using Multithreaded Rendering.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screenshot feature to occasionally not function when Multithreaded Rendering was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven that was usable, but did nothing upon activation. It has since been fully banished from the material realm and is no longer usable.
- The Announcement screen displayed after logging in will now mention the Palefrost Elk mount that is included when pre-purchasing the High Isle Chapter.
Download free ESO update 7.2.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Elder #Scrolls #Online #ESO #Update #Patch #Notes