Elder Scrolls Online patch 7.1.8 (Oct 4, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official ESO 7.1.8 patch notes, the latest update added a fix during the fight with Saint Olms in Asylum Sanctorum, a crash fix in Elsweyr, a fix affecting the Stadia UI, and a number of backend fixes for some unreleased content.
Previously, a major update added the Blackwood DLC Game Pack and Update 30.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s (Elder Scrolls Online) ESO patch 7.1.8 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO 7.1.8 Patch Notes for PC
- Fixed an issue where you were not receiving Reward Coffers when completing Rockgrove Trial. Previously, completing the quest would reset the timer for being able to receive a reward regardless of if you received a reward.
- Note: This was fixed in the last incremental patch but was not noted.
Asylum Sanctorum Trial
- Your character will no longer inexplicably die to environmental damage during the fight with Saint Olms.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting Dragons in Elsweyr. Note there is another similar crash that can still occur and will be fixed in a future update.
- The Keyboard and Mouse UI no longer indicate “High” as a valid key.
Download free ESO update 7.1.8 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Elder #Scrolls #Online #ESO #Update #Patch #Notes