Dying Light update 1.40 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dying Light 1.40 patch notes, the latest hotfix added various bug fixes and changes to the game. Apart from this, Dying Light patch 1.40 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Dying Light version 1.40 addresses a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dying Light 1.40 Patch Notes – December 9, 2021
- Addressed an issue where achievements get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where car parts sometimes fall through level geometry when dropped on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where vendors don’t sell SMG ammo or Crossbow bolts in the Main game.
- In-game audio sometimes stops working when using a Bluetooth Headset. This issue is now fixed.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Download free Dying Light update 1.40 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Dying #Light #Update #Patch #Notes #Official