Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.11 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dungeon Defenders 2 patch notes, the new update added a new hero (The Countess) to the game. Apart from this, DD2 patch also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes. Unfortunately, since the previous update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Dungeon Defenders 2 patch 2.11 will fix all these issues.
Dungeon Defenders 2 Patch Notes – February 17, 2022
If you have ever wanted to harness the power of Siege Weaponry, Fire, and Dragons then we think she may be the hero you’ve been waiting on!
– Slam your shield into the ground, summoning ethereal dragons that travel forward in a line and burn everything in their path.
Call To Arms
– Rally yourself and nearby allies, increasing movement speed and damage dealt. Nearby towers also deal increased damage!
– Charge forward, becoming immune to damage and heavily damaging all enemies in your path.
– Creates a flame barrier that reduces damage taken and heals over time.
– Fires debris in a short wide cone with concussive force that knocks smaller enemies away.
– Launches arcing flasks that damage and oil enemies in an area.
– Hatches several baby dragons that seek out and attack nearby enemies with fireballs.
– Summons a powerful dragon that burns all enemies in a huge area, dealing high burst damage followed by sustained damage over time. Only one per hero deck can be summoned.
– You have a x% chance when landing on the ground to deal y% of your Ability Power as fire damage to nearby enemies.
– After using Valiant Charge, wreath yourself in flames for 6s. While aflame, you take x% less damage and burn attackers for y% of your Armor.
– Restore x mana every time Fury scores a critical hit.
– Increases projectile speed of Fury by x%.
– Increases armor by x%, but reduces speed by y.
– Increases the damage of Valiant Charge by x%.
– Increases damage by x% while Holy Fire is active.
– Increases the healing of Holy Fire by x%.
– Increases the damage of Flame Surge by x%.
– Call to Arms buff increases armor and further increases damage by x%.
– When the Countess deals fire damage to an enemy, there is a 20% chance to ignite their armor, causing them to take x% extra damage for y seconds.
– Increases the duration of Flame Surge’s fire trail by x seconds.
– Increases Elder Dragon burn duration by x seconds.
– Increases the projectile damage radius of Dragons Nest dragons by x%, and reduces damage falloff by y%.
– Dragons Nest dragons’ movement speed is increased by x.
– Increases the knockback of the Flak Cannon by x%.
– Elder Dragon has a x% chance to deal y% more damage.
– Oil Catapult projectiles leave additional Oil on the ground for x seconds.
– Increases the Defense Power of the Flak Cannon by x%, and attunes it to fire damage.
– The oil effect from Oil Catapult now slows enemies by an additional x%, and also slows their attack speed by y%.
– +x% damage to ignited enemies.
– Increases the defense power of the Elder Dragon by x% for each Dragons Nest near the Elder Dragon.
– Increases the damage of Proton Charge by x%.
– Atomic Launcher fires 2 extra shots in a small spread for x% of your Hero Damage.
– Restores x% of the affected tower’s Max Health every 5s. Only active during Combat Phase.
– Increases the damage of Sword Beam by x%.
– Increases the damage bonus of Provoke by x%, and damage resistance by y%.
– Sand Vipers have an x% chance on hit to bubble the target for y seconds.
– Gives the ability to double jump, and increases your movement speed by x.
– Increases Crippling Chi Wave cripple effectiveness by x%.
– Sky Guard Tower has a x% chance on hit to stun target for y seconds.
– Increases your Hero Crit Damage by x%.
– Increases the number of targets for the Lightning Strike Aura by 4, but does x% less damage.
– Moss Hornet movement speed is increased by x.
Giant Harpy Feathers
– Harpy feathers pierce through 1 extra target, even when not corrupt. Projectile damage reduction per pierce reduced by x%.
– Increases attack speed by x%.
– Increases the damage of nearby heroes by x%.
– Increases the damage of Oil Flask by x% and has a chance to drench, ignite, or poison enemies on hit.
Run and Gun
– Your primary attacks have a x% chance on hit to increase your movement speed by 600 for 3s.
– Pets deal x% more damage, but Hero Damage and Ability Power are reduced by y%.
– Take x% less damage, but deal y% less damage.
– The Colossus’ attack has an x% chance to be a massive overhead slam, creating a shockwave that deals y% of your Tower Health as earth damage and sends enemies airborne.
– Vroom Broom polymorphs enemies around you when activated for x seconds. Can only activate once every 10 seconds.
- The shards
Augmented Explosions, Freezing Rain, Sharp Thinking,
have also been moved to Chaos IX.
– +x Hero Damage for 5 seconds after taking damage.
– +x Ability Power for 5 seconds after taking damage.
– When taking damage, you have a x% chance to Dodge the attack and take 0 damage.
First Strike Chip
– +x% Damage to Enemies above 90% health.
Swap Crit Damage Chip
– +x% Crit Damage for y seconds after swapping in.
Swap Crit Chance Chip
– +x% Crit Chance for y seconds after swapping in.
Flame Warden’s Shield
4 Plain Emerald Clusters
: 6 Plain Emerald Clusters
8 Plain Emerald Clusters
4 Shiny Ruby Clusters
6 Shiny Ruby Clusters
8 Shiny Ruby Clusters
4 Pristine Citrine Clusters
6 Pristine Citrine Clusters, a chance at Fenix Pet Egg, and a chance at one of the weapons below.
8 Pristine Citrine Clusters, a chance at Fenix Pet Egg, and one of the following items:
- Smoldering Axe
- Bow of the Phoenix
- Molten Dagger
- Wyvern Rifle
- Ancient Fire Mace
- Ember Scepter
- Phoenix Tail Spear
- Flame Warden’s Sword
- Ring of Fire (Chaos IX only)
– Slain enemies have a 25% chance to spawn fire on the ground, burning enemies near it for x% of your hero damage once per second over 5 seconds. Minimum cooldown of 1 second per spawn.
– Enemies on death explode for x% of hero health as fire damage to all nearby enemies.
Mark of the Phoenix
– Damaging enemies has a x% chance to give a 25% boost to damage, speed, and jump height for 5 seconds. Can only occur once every 10 seconds.
– Once every 2 seconds, your attacks spawn a flying Phoenix that bounces to 5 enemies, dealing x% of your Hero Damage as Fire damage to all enemies hit.
Rise From the Ashes
– Upon death, return to x% Health and deal y% more damage for 15 seconds.
- Once every 80 seconds.
Blessing of Fire (Ring of Fire only)
– Your primary attacks have a 30% chance to deal an additional x% damage as fire damage.
- A new Town NPC, the Black Market Vendor, has been added! This completely legitimate salesperson will sell various expensive items, including:
Goblin Item Insurance
– An uncommon goblin relic used at Professor Proteus to save your gear from total destruction. By using this item, you can safely transfer mods from one equipment piece to another without destroying the first one!
Fancy Golden Top Hat
– Sold for the low, low price of 1 (billion) Gold! If you want a way to show off your riches, this is it. Only available for a limited time!
- As time goes on, more items will be added to the Black Market Vendor, including new ultra-expensive flairs. Check back frequently for the latest!
- New Countess Skin – Dragon Commander
- New Squire Skin – Dragon Captain
- The damage dealt by many Pets has increased significantly.
- The Hero Damage scalars of Huntress, EV2, Adept, and Apprentice have been increased from 3.5 to 5.
- The Hero Damage scalars of Lavamancer and Abyss Lord have been increased from 3.5 to 7.
- The Last Stand Chip can now activate once every 120 seconds, instead of once per Combat Phase.
- Pet Empowerment stats have been reduced by 50%.
- Sky Guard Tower’s basic attacks now deal damage in a small area, instead of being single target.
- Elemental Chips now work on Abyss Lord’s primary attack.
- Abyss Lord’s secondary attack now scales with Hero Damage, no longer has a critical chance cap, and has an attack rate cap of 0.1.
- Abyss Lord’s Fountain ability now scales with Hero Health instead of Ability Power.
- Motes now drop in a 7 / 8 / 9 pattern. Example: Chaos 7 drops 7 motes, Chaos 8 drops 8 motes, and Chaos 9 drops 9 motes.
- Fixed Buff Beam tooltip displaying unused stats.
- Fixed an issue where Water Aura still had Flame Aura’s description on the Create Hero screen.
- Fixed an issue where Moss Hornets wouldn’t target certain enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Moss Hornets would occasionally teleport to the center of the map.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies would get stuck in spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Elvish Artillery Cannon erroneously displayed its Tenacity stat.
- Fixed an issue where Heroic Power was not properly working after swapping heroes or spawning in.
- Fixed an issue where Royal Guard Blockade’s attack rate scaling was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where Freezes would not proc Controller mods.
- Fixed an issue where Elvish Artillery Cannon’s range was not properly 360 degrees.
- The shard Thundering Call now functions properly.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Mages could spawn skeletons on locations where Slimes or Nether Spiders had exploded.
- Fixed an issue where you could not sell Jackalope and Golden Dino eggs.
- The Mastery Challenge Entrapment now functions properly.
- Searing Flame’s duration is now correctly set to 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where you could fall through the map on The Wildest West
- Fixed Stuck Flier lanes on the Wildest West
- Fixed an issue where the mercenary slam VFX was too large for clients
Download free Dungeon Defenders 2 update 2.11 on PC (Steam) and PS4.
#Dungeon #Defenders #Update #Patch #Notes