Dragon Ball The Breakers (DBTB) update 1.09 is available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBTB 1.09 patch notes, the latest Season 3 update adds a new event, knockback gauge, vehicle skin changes and more. Apart from this, Dragon Ball The Breakers version 1.09 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major Dragon Ball The Breakers update 1.06 added a new Raider, one new map, as well as additional transpheres and customization possibilities. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Dragon Ball The Breakers patch 1.09 update is expected to fix these issues.
Read more details below
What is new in Dragon Ball The Breakers 1.06 patch notes? – May 31, 2023
New Event Feature
- Limited-time events will be added regularly during this season.
- Players can get rewards by clearing the events’ exclusive tiers.
- More details will be available in the upcoming in-game event notice.
- A Knockback Gauge has been added for all Raiders.
- The Raider will not knockback until the gauge runs out after getting a certain amount of attacks from Survivors.
- The Raider will not drop any Dragon Balls in their possession until they are knocked back.
Vehicle Skin Spec Update
- If a player has a skin set for vehicles, that change will be reflected for existing vehicles on the map when they ride them.
- Vehicles that have been left without a rider will revert to their default appearance after a certain period of time.
- If a player rides a vehicle with a different skin set by another Survivor, the appearance will change based on the settings of the current player riding it.
- Vehicles that have been brought into the game with special skins will not change.
Major In-Game Updates
- Fixed the animation for when the effect from the “Flames of Mt. Frypan” active skill disappears.
- Along with the implementation of the Knockback Gauge, the damage for the “Full Power Energy Blast Volley” and “Crazy Finger Shot” Super Attacks has been lowered.
- Spopovich is now treated as his own character when playing as Raider Majin Buu. He will now have his own health bar, like Nappa and other similar characters.
- Raiders no longer have a delay after landing from a high position.
- Escape Time Machine and Signal Beacon will now reappear if they are destroyed as a result of area destruction.
- The signal display will no longer disappear over time.
- Players can now interact with objects by holding down the button when they are near the object.
- The experience points gained when scoring a knock back on a Raider have been increased.
- The amount of damage from the “Justice Rush” Super Attack has been slightly lowered.
- Backpacks can now be equipped on costumes where they previously could not be used.
- Fixed an issue in which the assist character from certain Raider’s active skills, such as “Summon Yamu” and “Call Nappa,” can pass through the flame effect for the “Flames of Mt. Frypan” active skill.
- Fixed an issue in which the area where the flame effect for the “Flames of Mt. Frypan” active skill was deployed and where it appeared to players was different.
- Fixed an issue in which the transformation from the “Power Unleashed” active skill was not cancelled after the player was caught in an area destruction.
- Fixed an issue in which the Raider could involuntarily evade the repeated attacks from the “Symphonic Destruction” Super Attack.
- Fixed an issue in which the “Super Electric Strike” Super Attack would activate twice if the Ki Blast hit the Raider.
- Fixed an issue in which the amount of damage from the “Charge” Super Attack was the same regardless of the player’s Dragon Change Level.
- Fixed an issue in which certain evasive actions for Transphere: Beerus were faster than other Transpheres.
- Fixed an issue in which Raider Nappa becomes able to move in a diagonal direction at a higher speed than intended after using the “Plant Saibaman” active skill while placed in a slanted position by an attack or other effect.
- Fixed an issue in which repeated attacks from Raider Nappa that fill the Evolution Gauge of a Survivor that is not in a Dragon Change state would not affect said Survivor, and then cause Raider Nappa to change to Raider Vegeta.
- Fixed an issue in which Raider Vegeta (Great Ape)’s Ki Blasts would pass through the flame effect of the “Flames of Mt. Frypan” active skill when close to it.
- Fixed an issue in which Raider Vegeta (Great Ape) could not execute any attacks after performing an evasive action mid-air until he landed on the ground.
- Fixed an issue in which Raider Vegeta (Great Ape) sometimes could not use any terrain-destroying moves while walking on the ground.
- Fixed an issue in which a Survivor who has been KO’d twice and is transported to the inside of Raider Majin Buu’s body at the same time Buu deals a finishing blow would still appear to be in a KO’d state if they managed to escape.
- Fixed an issue in which a Raider could be damaged by a Survivor during the delay following an area destruction.
- Fixed an issue in which the Raider was not invincible after receiving an attack from a Survivor of a lower level until the Raider completed a counter-attack action.
- Fixed an issue in which the Raider could not damage the activation system for the Super Time Machine if it was in the
Download free DBTB patch 1.09 on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
#Dragon #Ball #Breakers #DBTB #Update #Patch #Notes