Dorfromantik update 0.5.0.1b is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dorfromantik patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dorfromantik February 17 Update?
- Removed the max quest count
- Fixed an issue that caused “mirrored” versions of a tile to appear less frequent than the non-mirrored variant – now all variations (with the same segments on them but rotated differently) should spawn with an equal probability
Quest rewards are now reduced after reaching certain milestones – quests give 5 tiles before 50,000 points, 4 tiles before 100,000 points, 3 tiles before 250,000 points, 2 tiles before 500,000 points and 1 tile afterwards. The purpose of this is to counterbalance the growing return on perfect placements when the map gets very large.
- Added UI crown markers above the current score display that indicate which milestones were already reached within this run
- Tweaked probabilities of many tile presets and segments. This should result in a higher spawn probability for generally more useful tiles and a lower probability for difficult tiles
- Added flag quests for water and train groups
- Added 2A lake (lake occupying two sides of a tile)
Rudimentary Controller Support
- Tile slot selector no longer stays at the placed tile’s position if it’s out of camera view
- Improved tile slot selection visuals
- Added “Current Score” to stats screen – not localized yet
- When completing a higher level of Analyst or Planner, all previous levels will be completed as well
- Deleting a save game no longer deletes its .bac (backup) file
- .bac files are no longer synchronized with the Steam Cloud
Download free Dorfromantik patch 0.4.1b on PC.
#Dorfromantik #Update #0501b #Patch #Notes