Dorfromantik update 0.4.1b is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dorfromantik patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments and improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dorfromantik January 10 Update?
- Mouse buttons can now be assigned to actions via the rebinding menu. Exceptions are the left, right and middle mouse button since they would conflict with our default click & drag navigation input
- Global biome configuration is now persistent over multiple sessions
- Quest on top of the tile stack no longer changes when reloading a game
- When having a locked tile stack in Creative Mode, repeatedly placed tiles keep their rotation instead of resetting their rotation whenever a tile is placed
- Highscore now also uploads when it didn’t change but wasn’t uploaded before because of Steam time limitations
- Midwinter biome is no longer unlocked by default, it now requires Landscaper V to be completed
- Updated Russian, Swedish, Portuguese translations
- Even more memory optimization, reducing RAM usage by another 5-10%
Download free Dorfromantik patch 0.4.1b on PC.
#Dorfromantik #Update #041b #Patch #Notes