Don’t Starve Together Console PS4 update 2.60 is available for players. According to the official Don’t Starve Together PS4 patch notes, the latest update changes Maxwell’s character video link and added missing Eclectic Glowcap crafting icon.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.60 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.60 Notes – November 24, 2022
- Updated Maxwell’s character video link.
- Added missing Eclectic Glowcap crafting icon.
- Fix bug where a skinned Magician’s Top Hat becomes invisible when used, if you don’t own that skin.
- Fixed missing Store action when using controllers to move items into Magician’s Top Hat.
- Fixed Maxwell’s Wizard skin having beard issues when on Charlie’s Stage.
- Fixed Striking Gloves having Maxwell’s Unshadowed head as an icon.
- Fixed missing shadow for Head Chef’s hat when it is on the ground.
- Fixed missing shadow for Crystalline Furnace when it is placed.
- Removed a stray hair in Walter’s Survivor skin.
- Fixed a crash related to player ghosts being hit.
- Fixed a crash related to masts being unfurled.
- Fixed a crash related to the Lightning Conductor.
- Fixed a crash related to the Clean Sweeper.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.60 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Dont #Starve #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox