Don’t Starve Together Console PS4 update 2.54 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Don’t Starve Together PS4 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, tweaks and changes.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.54 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.54 Notes – August 20, 2022
- Skins from the An Eye for an Eye collection have been changed from Inspired rarity to Woven.
- Added skintone variants to Pyrestarter’s Dress.
- Adjusted Walter Hat skins.
- Decreased the loading time when joining a world.
- Fixed crash in Spring when Lureplants attempt to spawn.
- Fixed audio bug where Wickerbottom book spell effects could sometimes be heard long after they were casted.
- Fixed animation bug with Wurt reading The End Is Nigh: Gilded Edition.
- Fixed art alignment for various objects and skins.
- Fixed missing arms on various clothing combinations.
- Fixed missing Webber feet when wearing Torn Costume.
- Fixed Winona’s Guest of Honor icon.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.54 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
#Dont #Starve #Update #Patch #Notes