Dome Keeper update 41.3.7 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Dome Keeper patch notes, the latest update squashes some more bugs, adds a new accessibility option, a new map size, and more. Apart from this, Dome Keeper patch 41.3.7 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Dome Keeper patch 1 added various quality of life changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Dome Keeper patch 41.2 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
Dome Keeper Patch Notes – October 5, 2022
- Added accessibility option to always highlight monsters with an outline
- Orchard fruit buff cannot be stacked anymore, but repeated use will refresh the buff
- Added missing sword dome tutorial popup
- Allowing bind of pick up and drop to the same key again, as in the Dome Romantik prototype
- Added huge map for relic hunt
- Showing up to 3 unlocks now, instead of 2 at most
- Improved controller detection, which might solve issues with some models being unresponsive
- Added information on which rule in the cheat detection was triggered, allowing us to improve it in the next patch, after seeing what causes the false positives
- Lift now starts with an additional orb, and more orbs cost 1 water instead of 2
- Teleporter won’t teleport resources during battle anymore
- Fixed repair indicator on health bar sometimes staying visible after closing the tech tree
- Fixed vibration setting from options not being applied
- Fixed keeper not moving if exiting the station with an already rotated joystick
- Fixed keeper being stuck in pickup mode if the station was entered holding the pickup key and use and pickup being bound to the same button
- Fixed one instance of the cheat detection triggering erroneously
- Fixed some small errors in the savegames
- Fixed issue where final battle music was playing after the wave was over, overlapping the win music
- Fixed condenser, converter, and drillbert achievements not counting properly, if the game was saved and reloaded
- Improved blue underground biome color to be more distinct from grey
- Rendering all percentage values without digits after the decimal point in the upgrade tree
- Improved rock texture for medium rock hardness
- Fixed unlock potentially getting lost if immediately exiting the game upon unlock
- Selected gadget in keep gadget popup is now animated, for better visibility
- Fixed button focus in loadout stage not jumping from gadget to mode as expected
- Reduced condenser production delay on overcharge from 0.75 to 0.5 cycles
Download free Dome Keeper update 41.3.7 on PC. Dome Keeper for PS4, PS5 and Xbox details will be available soon.
#Dome #Keeper #Update #Patch #Notes #Patch