Dome Keeper update 2.1 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Dome Keeper patch notes, the latest Caves & Critters update added 4 new caves, new critters, gameplay improvements and much more. Apart from this, Dome Keeper patch 2.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Dome Keeper patch 1 added various quality of life changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Dome Keeper patch 2.1 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
Dome Keeper Patch Notes – November 24, 2022
With the new caves you can
- make tunnels in all directions
- expand your vision
- improve your bedrock scanner to see beyond
- unleash a caged squid
- added critters, small creatures roaming the mines. They can be disabled via options.
- shield can now be overcharged during battle
- changed how double laser affects movement speed and damage
- improved Assessor movement
- smaller Assessor rebalances: spheres reload a bit faster, some upgrades are a bit cheaper, re-arranged some upgrades to access sphere split earlier. Deeper changes will come in a later update, thank you for all the feedback!
- improved all icons for Assessor
- Assessor now always shoots at full force
- Assessor can now pick up things from caves with the pickup button. Not ideal yet, but slightly more consistent.
- translated thousands of words across many languages
- fixed dome sometimes being destroyed before invulnerability on shield depletion was able to take effect
- shield hud now also shows overcharge status and ability duration
- fixed last bomb upgrade for sword long stab not having an effect
- divers will now spawn again
- fixed butterflies only coming from the left side
- improved all monster energy projectile sprites
- improved resource distribution in maps slightly, in preparation of bigger maps
Download free Dome Keeper update 2.1 on PC.
#Dome #Keeper #Update #Patch #Notes #Caves #Critters